Tooting Bec Lido Illustrated Art Print
Tooting Bec Lido Illustrated Art Print. Matte & Giclee Art Prints
People often refer to London as grey and depressing. I just don't seem to see it that way, as it's fairly evident in all my prints :)
The swimming pool in Tooting is one of the most colourful pools in all of London. There is an innocent playfulness, the red yellow and green outdoor changing rooms. The Lido reminds me of another childhood favourite, the colourful boxes in a board of Ludo!
The south west London pool is also one of Britain’s oldest outdoor swimming pools having first opened its doors in 1906. The famous bright cubicle doors were featured in the film Snatch and Brad Pitt visited while filming the movie.
The pool was saved from closure in the early 90's and stands as a testament to London’s love of swimming outdoors.
For this print, I wanted to create something abstract and graphic, celebrating the bold colours.
Good to know:
- All prints dispatched in 10 working days.
- Shipping: Within UK : Royal Mail First class (1-2 Days Delivery)
- Rest of the World: 10-15 days delivery by Royal Mail Tracked.
- International Shipping: Sometimes if deliveries were attempted and unsuccessful, the package is returned to the PO. And if still unclaimed, it gets sent back to the UK. For this reason I provide a tracking code, which clearly indicates where the package is and if delivery was attempted.
- The prints are not framed. Please be aware that colours may vary slightly from what you see on your screen, depending on your monitor settings.