The Old Truman Brewery Illustrated Art Printby Eye for London Prints
The Old Truman Brewery Illustrated Art Print
The Old Truman lives.
Walk down Brick Lane- through the canvas walls of street art, through hits and whiffs of warm Bengali spices, to arrive as this massive imposing structure.
Stop to marvel. The 160-feet-high, 1,000-ton brick boiler house chimney, with the Truman’s name down the side.
Truman's was a large East London brewery and one of the largest brewers in the world at the end of the 19th Century. Today it is East London's revolutionary arts and media quarter, is home to a hive of creatives, independent shops, and a vintage market.
This print brings back fond memories, when I used to work near Brick Lane, and spent my lunch break wandering through the gullies and vintage markets in search of interesting pieces of art.
Fine art Giclee Prints on Xpression smooth 300gsm thick paper available. (I love this, as the archival inks enhance the colours, on light texture) Reminds me a bit of the texture of concrete. (see last photo for Giclee texture ref)
Good to know:
- All prints dispatched within 7-8 working days.
- Shipping: Within UK : Royal Mail First class (1-2 Days Delivery after dispatch)
- If you want an expedited shipping, please message me for courier options.
- Rest of the World: 15-25 days after dispatch delivery by Royal Mail Tracked.
- International Shipping: Sometimes if deliveries were attempted and unsuccessful, the package is returned to the PO. Please look out for a delivery note.
- The prints are not framed. Please be aware that colours may vary slightly from what you see on your screen, depending on your monitor settings.