The Barbican Conservatory Art Printby Eye for London Prints
The Barbican Conservatory Art Print.
It's always sunny at the Barbican Conservatory. Such a happy place even in winters with people relaxing, sketching, practicing watercolours or just having a wander about. This illustration took me a good while to compose, but I absolutely love it. The abundance, the colours, the warmth.
But it's truly amazing how the Barbican has so many surprises within. One of the most iconic examples of Brutal architecture. The conservatory wraps around the huge fly tower that supports scenery for the theatre beneath your feet, and while the concrete of the Barbican is still very evident, it adds to the overall effect.
It feels like a part of a dystopian movie set, where the plants have taken over the concrete! This is the capital's second biggest conservatory after Kew, and quite the hidden gem.
Fine art Giclee Prints on 300gsm thick paper also available. I love this, as the archival inks enhance the colours, on light texture. (see last photo)
Good to know:
- All prints dispatched within 6-8 working days.
- Shipping: Within UK : Royal Mail First class (1-2 Days Delivery after dispatch)
- Rest of the World: 15-25 days after dispatch delivery by Royal Mail Tracked.
- International Shipping: Sometimes if deliveries were attempted and unsuccessful, the package is returned to the PO. Please look out for a delivery note.
- The prints are not framed. Please be aware that colours may vary slightly from what you see on your screen, depending on your monitor settings.