Pink Floyd Poster - A Bizarre Collection of Curios Illustrated Art Printby Eye for London Prints
Pink Floyd Poster - A Bizarre Collection of Curios Illustrated Art Print
This is my modern interpretation of a classic Pink Floyd album cover. The band was not only revolutionary in their music, but also their distinct album art.
'Relics' was the first ever Pink Floyd Album I bought in 1999. I picked it up just looking at the beautiful cover- a weird instrument or ship model constructed by the English designer Storm Thorgerson. Based on the original sketch by Nick Mason who was inspired by his architectural studies in London.
The details are so bizarre and curious, every time I look at it, I see something new. Although this print was one of the hardest to create, I really enjoyed working on it.
Fine art Giclee Prints on Xpression smooth 300gsm thick paper available. (I love this, as the archival inks enhance the colours, on light texture) Reminds me a bit of the texture of concrete. (see last photo for Giclee texture ref)
Good to know:
- All prints dispatched within 7-8 business days.
- Shipping: Within UK : Royal Mail First class (1-2 Days Delivery after dispatch)
- If you want an expedited shipping, please message me for courier options.
- Rest of the World: 15-25 days after dispatch delivery by Royal Mail Tracked.
- International Shipping: Sometimes if deliveries were attempted and unsuccessful, the package is returned to the PO. Please look out for a delivery note.
- The prints are not framed. Please be aware that colours may vary slightly from what you see on your screen, depending on your monitor settings.