Led Zeppelin 'Whole Lotta Love' Illustrated Art Print
Led Zeppelin 'Whole Lotta Love' Illustrated Up side down Poster.
Led Zeppelin, formed in London in 1968, they soon became to the 70s what the Beatles were to the 60s: a quintessential time capsule. During much of their heyday, Led Zeppelin skirted the media and conquered the planet via word-of-mouth and mystique.
Led Zeppelin takes me back to my early twenties in Bangalore, to that hole in the wall pub called Pecos that only played old school cassette tapes and old school rock - Floyd, The Doors, Rolling Stones, The Beatles. The crowd would chorus at 'Whole Lotta Love', followed by some drunken head banging.
This print brings back some fond memories.
Fine art Giclee Prints on Xpression smooth 300gsm thick paper available. (I love this, as the archival inks enhance the colours, on light texture) Reminds me a bit of the texture of concrete. (see last photo for Giclee texture ref)
Good to know:
- All prints dispatched within 7-8 working days.
- Shipping: Within UK : Royal Mail First class
- If you want an expedited shipping, please message me for courier options.
- Rest of the World: 15-25 days after dispatch delivery by Royal Mail Tracked.
- International Shipping: Sometimes if deliveries were attempted and unsuccessful, the package is returned to the PO. Please look out for a delivery note.
- The prints are not framed. Please be aware that colours may vary slightly from what you see on your screen, depending on your monitor settings.