Gritty, not so pretty. Battersea Illustrated Art Print.by Eye for London Prints
Battersea Illustrated Art Print, featuring the Battersea Power station.
The far side of Battersea as seen from the overground past Victoria.
The chaos of train tracks intersecting, interlocking adding heaps of character to the back yard of this iconic old structure. The imposing industrial chimneys standing strong since the 30s.
Maybe a few years down, the Battersea Power station might become yet another gentrified success story- a shiny new 'WeWork', industrial loft apartments, malls and artisan coffee shops, that we all might grow to love.
For now lets celebrate the side of London that's not dressed up to look pretty, but raw and gritty.
Fine art Giclee Prints on 315 gsm thick paper available. (I love this, as the archival inks enhance the colours, on light texture)
Good to know:
- All prints dispatched within 7-8 working days.
- Shipping: Within UK : Royal Mail First class (1-2 Days Delivery after dispatch)
- If you want an expedited shipping, please message me for courier options.
- Rest of the World: 15-25 days after dispatch delivery by Royal Mail Tracked.
- International Shipping: Sometimes if deliveries were attempted and unsuccessful, the package is returned to the PO. Please look out for a delivery note.
- The prints are not framed. Please be aware that colours may vary slightly from what you see on your screen, depending on your monitor settings.