David Bowie 'Lazarus' Illustrated Art Print
The man who fell to Earth has finally gone home, but he will live in our hearts forever. Not only is his music timeless, his contribution in the field of design cannot be underestimated.
In 1976 Bowie appeared on the cover of his album Station to Station wearing the iconic striped silver outfit. In the final shot of Lazarus, Bowie mysteriously returns to this persona, wearing the same striped outfit, as if to say 'goodbye' to the world.
In this illustration I wanted to reflect both the avatars... the Fiery young Bowie and Bowie the White, wise as ever.
Fine art Giclee Prints on Xpression smooth 300gsm thick paper available. (I love this, as the archival inks enhance the colours, on light texture) Reminds me a bit of the texture of concrete. (see last photo for Giclee texture ref)
Good to know:
- All prints dispatched in 12 working days.
- Shipping: Within UK : Royal Mail First class (1-2 Days Delivery after dispatch)
- If you want an expedited shipping, please message me for courier options.
- Rest of the World: 15-25 days after dispatch delivery by Royal Mail Tracked.
- International Shipping: Sometimes if deliveries were attempted and unsuccessful, the package is returned to the PO. Please look out for a delivery note.
- The prints are not framed. Please be aware that colours may vary slightly from what you see on your screen, depending on your monitor settings.