Chinatown London Illustrated Art Printby Eye for London Prints
Chinatown, Soho, London Art Print : A Gateway to China
The bustling Chinatown in the heart of Soho in Central London, is one of my favourite places to wander and wonder at the imposting Chinese gates. It looks even more special at the time of the Chinese New Year, with strings of bright red lanterns criss crossing through the narrow alleyways.
I have always wanted to illustrate the red pops of new year lanterns against the giant gates of Chinatown, a nice contrast to the stark white snow lights of Oxford Street in Christmas.
Fine art Giclee Prints on Xpression smooth 300gsm thick paper available. (I love this, as the archival inks enhance the colours, on light texture)
Good to know:
- All prints dispatched within 7-8 working days.
- Shipping: Within UK : Royal Mail First class (1-2 Days Delivery after dispatch)
- If you want an expedited shipping, please message me for courier options.
- Rest of the World: 15-25 days after dispatch delivery by Royal Mail Tracked.
- International Shipping: Sometimes if deliveries were attempted and unsuccessful, the package is returned to the PO. Please look out for a delivery note.
- The prints are not framed. Please be aware that colours may vary slightly from what you see on your screen, depending on your monitor settings.