Camden Market London Illustrated Art Printby Eye for London Prints
The Curious Creatures of Camden Market London Art Print.
It begins with the Mad Hatters tea party, abruptly gate crashed by the Hare Krishna band wagon and flying horses and dancing dragons creeping through the alleyways. Strange elephant faced gods on victorian brick walls between giant sneakers and gothic creatures. Steam punk robots march along in the company of Camden's sweetheart, Amy.... all singing the song, this crazy cacophony of Camden Town.
This is unlike any other street in London, one of those scenes that can never be forgotten.
This illustration celebrates the spirit of Camden, and so the spirit of London. Where strange things come from all over the world together and create a beautiful city.
Fine art Giclee Prints on 300gsm thick paper also available. I love this, as the archival inks enhance the colours, on light texture. (see last photo)
Good to know:
- All prints dispatched within 6-8 working days.
- Shipping: Within UK : Royal Mail First class (1-2 Days Delivery after dispatch)
- Rest of the World: 15-25 days after dispatch delivery by Royal Mail Tracked.
- If you want an expidited courier delivery please message me.
- International Shipping: Sometimes if deliveries were attempted and unsuccessful, the package is returned to the PO. Please look out for a delivery note.
- The prints are not framed. Please be aware that colours may vary slightly from what you see on your screen, depending on your monitor settings.