Brutalist New York Poster - Long Lines Building Illustrated Art Printby Eye for London Prints
Brutalist New York Poster - Long Lines Building Illustrated Art Print
Size Guide: A5: 5.8 x 8.3in | A4: 8.27 x 11.69in | A3: 11.69 x 16.5in | A2: 16.5 x 23.4in | A1: 23.4 x 33.1in
Fine art Giclee Prints on Xpression smooth 300gsm thick paper available. (I love this, as the archival inks enhance the colours, on light texture) See last pic for Giclee texture ref.
Tall, windowless and heavily-fortified.
One of New York's most intriguing attractive Brutalist buildings is John Carl Warnecke’s Long Lines Building in TriBeCa. The granite facades with protruding air ducts near the top give it a mysterious look of a Mayan temple.
Since it was constructed, the building has been a curiosity to architecture fans, with its dystopian aesthetic contrasting so starkly with the more iconic structures of Manhattan. It was one of the most secure buildings in America, designed to be self-sufficient and protected from nuclear fallout for up to a fortnight following an attack.
Good to know:
- All prints dispatched within 7-8 working days.
- Shipping: Within UK : Royal Mail First class (1-2 Days Delivery)
- Rest of the World: 10-15 days delivery by Royal Mail Tracked.
- International Shipping: Sometimes if deliveries were attempted and unsuccessful, the package is returned to the PO. And if still unclaimed, it gets sent back to the UK. I will try my best to trace, but I cannot be held responsible if delivery was missed. For this reason I provide a tracking code, which clearly indicates where the package is and if delivery was attempted.
- The prints are not framed. Please be aware that colours may vary slightly from what you see on your screen, depending on your monitor settings.