Borough Market London Art Print. Lines and Layers.by Eye for London Prints
Lines and layers at the Borough Market London.
Confession: I'm drawn to this market almost every other weekend for the outrageously decadent grilled cheese sandwich at the Kappacasein Dairy.
Tummy full and happy, I love wandering around the market on a Saturday, picking up giant heirloom tomatoes, fresh loaves of bread, the monthly stock of Monmouth coffee, and some local wines. With so much happening around, it's almost possible to miss the incredible architecture of the place, especially the ceiling.
The Victorian glass and ironwork roof, criss crossing railings in their distinct bold green colour, the sheer expanse and weight, draws you in at first glance and leaves you over whelmed.
Fine art Giclee Prints on Xpression smooth 300gsm thick paper available. (I love this, as the archival inks enhance the colours, on light texture) Reminds me a bit of the texture of concrete. (see last photo for Giclee texture ref)
Good to know:
- All prints dispatched within 7-8 working days.
- Shipping: Within UK : Royal Mail First class (1-2 Days Delivery after dispatch)
- If you want an expedited shipping, please message me for courier options.
- Rest of the World: 15-25 days after dispatch delivery by Royal Mail Tracked.
- International Shipping: Sometimes if deliveries were attempted and unsuccessful, the package is returned to the PO. Please look out for a delivery note.
- The prints are not framed. Please be aware that colours may vary slightly from what you see on your screen, depending on your monitor settings.