'Birds of London' Illustrated Art Print, featuring the birds of Regent's Park London
Morning walks at Regent's park are a delight, followed by thick pancakes slathered with maple syrup at the park cafe.
Walk by the lake bustling with action, delighting bird lovers and puppies alike! You’d be hard pressed to find anywhere better in the area, an absolute oasis, offering a sanctuary to many passage migrants and winter visitors.
More than two hundred species of birds, in a small green patch in the middle London. This is absolute testament to those who look after the area, their dedication.
For this design I wanted to capture the life and excitement in the waters. Unlike the regular vintage illustrations where birds look stiff and stuffed. Iwant to celebrate the movement, romantic embraces, the flutter, the dancing. Joie de vivre.
Some of the birds featured in the print are the Grey heron, Pochard, Ruddy Duck, Teal Duck, Finches, Bar headed geese, Grey Wigtail, Meapi, Swallow, Tufted Ducks, Pintail, Whooper Swans and Mute Swans.... and an excitable frog.
Fine art Giclee Prints on Xpression smooth 300gsm thick paper available. (I love this, as the archival inks enhance the colours, on light texture) Reminds me a bit of the texture of concrete. (see last photo for Giclee texture ref)
Good to know:
- All prints dispatched within 7-8 working days.
- Shipping: Within UK : Royal Mail First class
- If you want an expedited shipping, please message me for courier options.
- Rest of the World: 15-25 days after dispatch delivery by Royal Mail Tracked.
- International Shipping: Sometimes if deliveries were attempted and unsuccessful, the package is returned to the PO. Please look out for a delivery note.
- The prints are not framed. Please be aware that colours may vary slightly from what you see on your screen, depending on your monitor settings.